Some links for your reading pleasure:
- Watching the inter-agency debate over responsibility for Afghanistan play out should be very interesting.
- Income inequality and democratic militarism.
- 155th article on which part of the nuclear triad we should kill. I’m forced to note that as long as you have planes and nuclear bombs, you have the “bomber” portion of the triad, just at a lower level of alert.
- Do owners lie relentlessly and shamelessly about profits during labor negotiations? All signs point to yes!
- China and North Korea have a difficult, frustrating patron-client relationship. But it should all get better once the kids turn five and go to kindergarten.
- Kentucky is HOT HOT HOT! There’s an outside chance that, by 2017, Kentucky could have two Democratic Senators; McConnell is vulnerable (whether to Judd or a more mainstream politician), and Paul faces legal obstacles to running for both President and Senate.
- What became of Detroit?