The flounders attract the sharks: In the recesses of the internet where some of Donald Trump’s most fervent supporters stoke conspiracies and plot his return to the White House, suspected.
This is the grave of Mel Tormé. Born in Chicago in 1925, Tormé grew up in a Jewish immigrant family, at least on his father' side, who had come over.
This thread arguing that even by Donald the Dove projection standards the idea that Trump would be harder on the Israeli government than Biden is insane is entirely correct: Around.
Susan Sell, scholar of international intellectual property law, passed away late last year. I had only a very few opportunities to interact with Susan (a couple of conferences and a.
Last year I thought it might be a fun thing to post my Hugo ballot here, and give you all a sense of how the sausage of that award gets.
Small Swedish joke; you laugh now: Widespread concerns about President Biden’s age pose a deepening threat to his re-election bid, with a majority of voters who supported him in 2020.
Clearly, there needs to be an open convention to replace this elderly candidate: Wow the crowd goes silent as a confused Trump says: And Putin has so little respect for.
If you want to understand the political economy of the New Gilded Age, this chart represents essential data. Note that median wages were essentially unchanged between 1979 and 2017! ($335.
- The fundamental weirdness of the liberal-left anti-Biden movement
- It’s immoral to let a sucker keep his money
- Erik Visits an American Grave, Part 1,566
- Article 3 of the 14th Amendment to be read out of the Constitution Monday morning
- Trump would be much worse on Israel/Palestine
- Susan Sell
- Trump: make whooping cough great again
- The 2024 Hugo Awards: My Hugo Ballot
- Our 4,327th story on Joe Biden’s age grapples with the mystery of why so many voters are concerned about Joe Biden’s age
- Erik Visits an American Grave, Part 1,565