This is the grave of Paul McNutt. Born in 1891 in Franklin, Indiana, McNutt grew up in the middle class. His parents were initially teachers, but then his father became a librarian and then got a law degree. McNutt went to public schools and then...
- Erik Visits an American Grave, Part 1,559
- Another woman nearly dies because of Texas abortion ban
- The disturbing cognitive decline of the American political press
- Reclaiming The Language From The Forced-Birthers
- What Are The Teamsters Doing?
- Tommy Tuberville not sure what to make of the implications of his purportedly deeply held worldview
- But What About Johnny Unbeatable?
- Hold the Employers Accountable
- Bible story time from America’s demented fascist Grandpa
- The Democrat Party left me, someone who was definitely a committed Democrat
2008 democratic primary agriculture baseball books California china civil liberties Civil War climate change COVID-19 deaths education energy environment film food foreign policy gay and lesbian rights Gilded Age graves hacktacular health care higher education immigration i see dead people labor LGM film club music music notes Native Americans new gilded age nfl podcast race racism reproductive freedom russia Sarah Palin slavery Supreme Court television texas This Day in Labor History trump wingnuttery