Cheryl and I recorded a podcast on Tuesday about the war, and for the most part it’s not yet outdated. We discussed:
- The current situation on the ground
- Efforts on both sides to move up the escalatory ladder, including the attack on the Kerch Bridge and the fusillade of missiles
- The potential for the conflict to go nuclear
- Elon Musk and the problems with amateur theories of negotiations
- Some wildly irresponsible predictions about what’s going to happen next
The LGM podcast is now available from a variety of corporate overlords, so please perform freedom by making your consumer choice. We would very much appreciate reviews, whether of the thoughtful written variety or just by clicking on the appropriate star.