He said “I never saw John Wayne on the sands of Iwo Jima”
- The sad story of the slow motion demise of the Soviet aircraft carrier Minsk…
- Much of cyber-policy is about establishing and enforcing norms, so it’s worth thinking about what nroms the Solar Winds hack broke.
- Hopes for multilateral space governance are dim, but there are some small scale steps that can be taken.
- The role of conventional forces in maintaining stability on the Korean Peninsula.
- Grim appraisal of the prospects for cost savings in F-35 maintenance.
- Big news about future Air Force procurement, with the headline being a plan to retire the F-22 fleet.