This infographic is amazing. I feel as if it almost involuntarily investigates the role of social expectations in international relations, and especially inter-cultural contact. Random thoughts:
- Everyone trusts the Germans, but the Germans do not trust the British. Or, apparently, the Americans.
- France is uniformly positive, but it gets its best numbers from India and Mexico?
- Americans trust the Anglo-sphere and not very much else.
- The magnitude of Denmark’s swing is very interesting, and possibly alarming.
- Singapore and South Korea need a lot more love in this poll; why a priori wouldn’t you trust a South Korean vaccine?
- For my part, I’d struggle to trust a Russian or Iranian vaccine, and word on the Chinese vaccine is alarming…