Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- The complicated historical relationship between Formosa and mainland China.
- Serb air defenses hit a second F-117 back in 1999…
- Designating the Houthis as a terrorist organization would indeed be a mistake, but MBS, Bibi, and Trump are trying to lock Biden onto a narrow Iran policy.
- But Biden is sending some hopeful signals on this question.
- A wonderful remembrance of Dennis Gormley, who did outstanding work on missile proliferation.
- US government confirms that Greece is looking to pick up some F-35s. Given that the take-off price of the F-35A is at or below that of most of its Gen4.5 competitors and that it offers a significant advantage over anything Turkey has, this is not a bad choice by Athens.