Changing the direction of a large company is like trying to turn an aircraft carrier. It takes a mile before anything happens. And if it was a wrong turn, getting back on course takes even longer.
- What personnel decisions tell us about how China is thinking about using its two aircraft carriers…
- How intervention in Libya complicated, and possibly killed, Responsibility to Protect.
- The Justice Department is charging Chinese military officers in connection with the Equifax hack. This sort of thing really did have an impact during the Obama administration; whether it will now is a different question.
- Right to repair is increasingly an issue in the US military.
- Things looking sketchy in Syria, part the millionth…
- In an effort to capture the Indian bid for carrier aircraft, Boeing is conducting trials for launching F/A-18s from a ski jump carrier.