Audio available here.
Posts SEK discusses in this episode:
Posts Attewell discusses in this episode:
- Eddard VII (Part II of the Ser Hugh Assassination Theory, caring about the bros, Eddard nearly breaks the investigation wide open, return to the Lannister Conspiracy, and much more)
- Tyrion IV (Tyrion as evidence that Catelyn is good at politics, the real mistake in taking Tyrion is failing to inform, history of the vendetta)
- Arya III (going through the looking glass on the Varys/Illyrio Conspiracy, history of medieval espionage)
- Eddard VIII (badge on the table moment, why Eddard actually resigned, political thought on the Small Council, and more)
- Catelyn VI (the Vale as defense in depth, the Blackfish as a political observer, Lysa as the ultimate victim of patriarchy, historical parallels of the Eyrie)
- Eddard IX (Eddard as noir detective, how the fight could have gone very differently)
- Back to the beginning with “Winter Is Coming” (S01E01)
- Life is a Kingsroad, we want to ride it all night long (S01E02)
- Us on “Cripples, Bastards and Broken Things” (S01E04)
- Us on “Cripples, Bastards and Broken Things” again (S01E04)
- Our very civilized discussion of the premiere (S03E01).
- Fancy-talking about “Dark Wings, Dark Words” (S03E02).
- Here we are blathering on about “Walk of Punishment” (S03E03).
- Don’t watch — because you can’t — us discuss “And Now His Watch Has Ended” (S03E04).
- The rudely interrupted first half of our discussion of “Kissed by Fire” (S03E05).
- The second half of our discussion of religion in “Kissed by Fire” (S03E05).
- In which we discuss “The Climb” sans spoilers (S03E06).
- “The Climb” with spoilers (S03E06).
- “Second Sons.” We has them (S03E08).
- Belatedly, “The Bear and the Maiden Fair” (S03E07).
- You’re all invited to an epic performance of “The Rains of Castamere” (S03E09).
- This is the end … the end of Season Three (S03E10).
Amusing and related videos: