When I have finished the war in Italy I will lead the French myself and will force the Russians to re-establish Poland
- On the political complexities of deploying post-INF missiles in Japan. The willingness of US allies to host post-INF missiles (missiles with longer than a 500km range) depends almost entirely upon threat perceptions of China…
- One of the things that sets the US apart from Europe is that the former lacks a literal, physical legacy of war.
- Flying and fighting in the HAL Tejas.
- Nice, short book review of a nice, short book on the legacy of the MiG-23 in the service of Middle Eastern air forces.
- Poland will be acquiring the F-35A, replacing its legacy MiG-29s.
- Great, deep reporting on how Iran worked through the decision to confirm that its SAM system had shot down the Ukrainian jetliner.