Tomorrow I’ll be on my way to Orlando, the Happiest Place in the World if you’re on heavy drugs. Blogging will be even more intermittent than normal. To tide you over, some links:
- Obama should devote his post-Presidency to the search for Shakespeare’s skull.
- The USS Zumwalt has yet to sink.
- Matt Duss has an excellent article on Donald Trump and the neocon right.
- Fascinating article on a Bronze Age battleground being unearthed in Germany.
- Happy Day after Duke!
- Dmitry Gorenburg offers a nice primer on what Russia’s intervention in Syria tells us about Russian military capabilities.