Spicer really laid out Republican states rights doctrine today in about 3 seconds. First, he was asked about transgender people and bathrooms. White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Thursday that the White House had rescinded guidance to public schools on transgender students’ access to...
- How was I to know he was with the Russians too?
- Policy Tradeoffs
- Co-founder of Federalist Society has unfortunate accident in public
- You *are* the sucker, Merrick Garland edition
- Getting rid of birth control is a key GOP agenda item for the second Trump term
- Erik Visits an American Grave, Part 1,556
- DeSantis making measles great again
- Total fraud
2008 democratic primary agriculture baseball books California china civil liberties Civil War climate change COVID-19 deaths education energy environment film food foreign policy gay and lesbian rights Gilded Age graves hacktacular health care higher education immigration i see dead people labor LGM film club music music notes Native Americans new gilded age nfl podcast race racism reproductive freedom russia Sarah Palin slavery Supreme Court television texas This Day in Labor History trump wingnuttery