(It goes without saying that this is another one of those posts.) Poor self-defeating Pete, trying his best to become the very Draper whose misery's invisible to him. Remember when Pete had hope, and director John Slattery hammered the possibility of it home via reverse shots? How...
- Another woman nearly dies because of Texas abortion ban
- The disturbing cognitive decline of the American political press
- Reclaiming The Language From The Forced-Birthers
- What Are The Teamsters Doing?
- Tommy Tuberville not sure what to make of the implications of his purportedly deeply held worldview
- But What About Johnny Unbeatable?
- Hold the Employers Accountable
- Bible story time from America’s demented fascist Grandpa
- The Democrat Party left me, someone who was definitely a committed Democrat
- The case against open convention fanfic
2008 democratic primary agriculture baseball books California china civil liberties Civil War climate change COVID-19 deaths education energy environment film food foreign policy gay and lesbian rights Gilded Age graves hacktacular health care higher education immigration i see dead people labor LGM film club music music notes Native Americans new gilded age nfl podcast race racism reproductive freedom russia Sarah Palin slavery Supreme Court television texas This Day in Labor History trump wingnuttery