If all the Athenians had fought as bravely as Socrates, the Boeotians would have erected no statues.
- The drone that conquered Nagorno-Karabakh.
- Indian and Japanese fighters will start aggressor training against one another…
- Very interesting, graphic-heavy discussion of the geographic extent of the defense industrial base in the United States.
- Malta has its own Fat Leonard, apparently.
- Learning from defeat.
- Socrates the hoplite, or why Socrates probably did a bunch of horrible things in Athenian military service.