Monday NatSec RoundupComments
No one ever complains about a speech being too short!
- Missiles! Cruise missiles, ballistic missiles, all the missiles you want…
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Finland’s fighter procurement process, and more! In fact, probably quite a bit more than you ever wanted to know…
- Interesting stuff on different fighter cockpits, up to and including the F-35.
- Warfare in the electromagnetic spectrum. Note especially the different directions that China and the United States have taken with respect to bureaucratic management of space, cyber, and the electromagnetic spectrum.
- A nice history of Bremerton from Josh Farley (no relation), which is tied up in the history of the US Navy’s presence on the West Coast.
- Japan is pointedly *not* a signatory to the nuclear weapons abolition treaty, and that’s controversial for obvious reasons.