You’d be surprised about what you can get, if you ask for it the right way.
- Solarwinds, Defend Forward, and Persistent Engagement. Lotta jargon going on here, but it does offer some explanation for some of the contemporary thinking on cyber-security.
- Yes obviously Russia should ditch the Kuznetsov and go with big amphibs. One of the reasons it hasn’t is because it doesn’t have an answer to the F-35B.
- Canada’s next gen frigates are getting big; 9400 tons, twice the size of a Halifax and about as big as an Arleigh Burke Flight III. The idiocy of naval type distinctions aside, these are basically heavy cruisers.
- “No ancient Greek would have had any trouble in understanding what happened on the 6th or that it was a serious attempt to seize power.“
- Why to expect (in real terms) something between small growth and a flat defense budget.
- Flying and fighting in the Super Hornet…