- African-Americans support Democrats by about an 8-1 ratio. All 42 African-American members of the House and Senate are Democrats.
- The LGBT community supports Democrats by about a 3-1 ratio. Both of the LGBT member of Congress are Democrats.
- Non-Christians support Democrats by a 3-1 ratio. Both Buddhists and both Muslims in Congress are Democrats. Only three of the 43 Jewish members of the House and Senate are Republicans. . I’m also going to take a guess here and state that there are no publicly declared atheist Republicans in Congress.
- Latinos support Democrats by more than a 2-1 ratio. Twenty-one of the twenty-five Latino members of Congress are Democrats.
- More than 60% of Asian-American voters choose Democrats. All eight of the Asian-American members of Congress are Democrats.