A hell exists on Earth? Yes. I won’t live in it. That’s me.
Things I would watch at least 20 times before watching a second of this:
- The All-22 footage of today’s Bills/Jags game
- A box set of Joel Schumacher’s Batman movies (the first of which, not at all coincidentally, was the last superhero movie I’ve ever seen, and by all accounts the next one is worse)
- A 12-hour director’s cut of Pearl Harbor
- A 3-hour repeat loop of consisting of nothing but Malcom Butler’s interception in Super Bowl XLIX, the 3,000 foot homer David Justice hit off Arthur Rhodes in Game 6 of the 2000 ALCS, Rick Monday’s homer in Game 5 of the 1981 NL ALCS, and Martin St. Louis’s overtime goal in Game 6 of the 2004 Stanley Cup final
- Every Chris Cillizza CNN appearance during the 2016 campaign