Sandra Fluke: Jew Lover

[ 154 ] March 14, 2012 |

You were thinking that the real problem with Sandra Fluke is that she’s a prostitute who won’t show us her sex tapes in exchange for allowing her to use birth control.

You would be wrong.

You see, this right-wing investigative journalist brings us the real story.

Sandra Fluke’s boyfriend is…wait…a JEW!!!!

And not the good kind of Jew that likes to kill Palestinians in order to further bizarre apocalyptic fantasies of right-wing Christians.

No, Fluke likes the kind of Jew who might know leading Democratic players like….oh my god….CASS SUNSTEIN!!!!!

Here we go:

Anyway, on to Adam’s “typical Democrat family”. The term BIll O’Reilly used to describe Bill Mutterperl is “Democratic stalwart”. However, as soon as I heard his name in a story about Sandra Fluke, I almost choked, due to my sudden epiphany. Why? Because anyone familiar with Boston and New York political history knows about the wealthy Mutterperl family’s long tradition of supporting the typical Jewish variant of socialism. Bill Mutterperl’s family are much more than Democratic stalwarts.

The Mutterperl family, via Adam’s great grandfather Sol’s handbag fortune, established the “Mutterperl Scholarship Endowment Fund” in 1951 for Brandeis University. This school, as some people call it, is named for Louis Brandeis, a secular Jew, Zionist, and United States Supreme Court Justice appointed by Woodrow Wilson. Brandeis was a self-proclaimed socialist. Herbert Marcuse, the famous Frankfurt School Marxist, came to Brandeis in 1954, three years after the Mutterperl fund was created. Brandeis University is one of the nation’s leading petri dishes for anti-American and neo-Marxist thought.

…..

There’s that “social justice” code word again. Jewish Socialism is linked to a very progressive concept of the above tikkun olam. New Bedford, MA, where Raphael Mutterperl ran the family’s manufacturing arm, was a hotbed of Marxist trade-unionism in early 20th century America. Why? It was easy to “sell” radical trade-unionism to a whole people group who were brought up in the lap of Weimar Marxian ideology, because New Bedford had many new eastern-European Jewish immigrants living there at the time, including, of course, the Mutterperl family.

For some added historical context, two popular Marxists, Samuel Gompers and Daniel De Leon, agitated in New Bedford, and were instrumental in fomenting strikes amongst the workers of the textile mills there. As I wrote before, Gompers was the founder of what is now the largest Marxist union organization in America, the AFL-CIO.

OMFG, Sandra Fluke’s boyfriend’s family once owned a factory in a city that SAMUEL GOMPERS, noted MAOIST, once entered to try and organize? This is true news here!!! Moreover, you can bet your bottom dollar that Gompers was trying to organize the factory that the family owned. I mean, clearly that means that the communist conspiracy to destroy our rights by ensuring decent health care began in New Bedford!!!

I have not been so outraged since I heard that Barack Obama and Derrick Bell were both BLACK!!!

Where are you LAMESTREAM MEDIA?

1. Pith Helmet says:

the largest Marxist union organization in America, the AFL-CIO

Is this an example of one of those Two Words Next To Each Other arguments?

Also, how the hell is this not anti-semitism?

• Erik Loomis says:

It’s totally not anti-Semitism because right-wingers are very cool with good Jews who kill Arabs. Because of this, they can’t be anti-Semites, even if it just so happens that age-old anti-Jewish stereotypes JUST HAPPEN to accurately describe these Christ-killing, Christian blood-drinking, money-grubbing, communist Zionists.

• hedleys says:

Exactly, the REAL anti-Semites are liberals who don’t support Israel.

• gocart mozart says:

So who is this guy writing on a blog I never heard of? Is he an obscure nobody or someone somewhat influential? The blog seems a bit amateurish but yet there are over 100 comments. the comments are a cesspool which means it could be anything from a Stormfront type site to the Washington Post.

• commie atheist says:

Pink Wingnut may never be reached, but there are people out there doing their damndest to try to get there.

• Fighting Words says:

I’m a masochist, so I read the comment section to that piece. The guy says that his grandmother was a Russian Jew. So, in the guy’s logic, he can’t be anti-semetic.

• Mrs Tilton says:

Wait. If the guy is (at least part) Jewish and therefore can’t be anti-semitic, isn’t the canonically acceptable conclusion that he is a “self-hating Jew”? But in that case, shouldn’t he be a loyal minion of One-World Socialist Overlord Geoge Soros (who personally loaded 4.5 of the 6 Million into the ovens, according to this highly authoritative email forwarded by that uncle who’s always so embarrassing at family dinners)?

• c u n d gulag says:

To be accurate, George Soros personally loaded 4.4511 million Jews into the ovens, so that 4.5 figure is a result of rounding-up (and they weren’t even convection ovens, or the number could be higher due to greater efficiency).

We know that these numbers are accurate, because they came from Puldoutta Arbutts, a secret Think Tank that supplies most of the numbers Conservatives use in their arguments.

• Blimblak says:

Don’t you mean minyan?

2. Kyle Huckins says:

Haven’t read about Jewish Socialism this much since I read Goebbel’s diaries. Thanks Graph.

3. thebewilderness says:

So then, how many steps away from Kevin Bacon does that leave?

4. John says:

Wait, this guy wrote with a straight face that Samuel Gompers was a Marxist? What the fuck?

• commie atheist says:

Not just Gompers, but today’s AFL-CIO. That is awesome.

• Mrs Tilton says:

Yeah. Who knew? They must be even smarter than Obama — they must be playing ELEVENTY dimensional chess.

• redrob64 says:

I live among the wingnuts and have met more than one idiot who sincerely believes that the AFL-CIO actually is a vast Marxist conspiracy. In my neck of the woods, many of them belong to the “Mainstream Republicans of Washington State” — the name is accurate for this part of the state, the Republican mainstream here is composed entirely of such people.

• dmf says:

Well he was known to associate with known socialist Robert La Follette!

5. scanner says:

It’s astonishing how “Jewish socialism” is supposed to be a meaningful rebuttal to the occasional medical necessity of birth control pills.

6. Manju says:

Are you fucking stupid? Are you brain dead?

Well, you’re the one who got the chronology completely backwards. I politely expose your ignorance of the facts and you respond by calling me “fucking stupid” and “brain dead”?

That makes fafaroo “fucking stupid” and “brain dead” too:

The question is not whether Fluke is “public figure.” She is. Clearly.

• Manju says:

gooddammit, too many open windows again in Opera Notes. Sorry.

You can read the whole context here, if you are so inclined:

• Erik Loomis says:

We all just figured you were have imaginary conversations with the ghost of Robert Byrd.

• Manju says:

Ah yes, I can see that:

R. Byrd: “Are you fucking stupid? Are you brain dead?. I voted against the 1970 Voting Rights Act because I believed in States Rights, not because I was a Segregationist”

DrDick is completely right. I was practically the next MLK by that time!”

• commie atheist says:

Robert Byrd, the leader of today’s DemoCRAT Party, the real party of racism. Pay no attention to the linked article, or any other instances of Republican peak wingnuttery, lest you fail to see THE TRUTH.

• Manju says:

Hey! I vote Dem! Don’t libel my party.

(In all seriousness, I have no problem with you dems being proud of your own party’s current Superior record on civil rights…in particular your President.

But you should not be allowed, on a liberal blog of all places, to tell me that a man who voted against the 1970 Voting Rights Act was pro-civil rights in the 1960′s. I jsut linked you to one asshole commentator who repeatedly does this. I fail to see why me correcting such racism generates so much controversy here.)

• Holden Pattern says:

Um, except Robert Byrd voted YES on the Civil Rights Act of 1968.

So, no on the Civil Rights Act of 1964, says it’s his biggest regret, no on the VRA in 1965 and its renewal in 1970, but YES on the Civil Rights Act of 1968.

So even though I don’t see anyone saying that Byrd was actively pro-civil-rights in the 1960′s — mighta missed it of course — it certainly looks like he evolved in just a few short years on at least some of these issues. And you are pretty selective about what you’re citing.

What people are definitely saying is that we think that you’re pathetic and insane to be obsessed with using Robert Byrd’s personal history before and in the few years after the CRA of 1964 in order to try to prove something-who-the-fuck-knows-what about the success of the well-documented Republican Southern Strategy over about 20 years or so in converting racist conservatives to the Republican column.

• Kyle Huckins says:

You also forgot to cite the fact that most of the unrepentant segregationists (Strom Thurmond etc.) joined the GOP when the Dems grew a brain. And the GOP couldn’t welcome them fast enough.

• Holden Pattern says:

That’s been explained to Manju repeatedly. I elected not to waste the pixels today.

• Manju says:

Smathers, George [D]
                  Sparkman, John [D]
                  Stennis, John [D]
                  Talmadge, Herman [D]
                  Thurmond, J. [D]
                  Walters, Herbert [D]

I defy you to find more than one who switched.

• Manju says:

Um, except Robert Byrd voted YES on the Civil Rights Act of 1968.

He opposed the ’68 act (look up Byrd amendments) and tried to filibuster it. (I’ll explain why he voted yes on the final bill if you are genuinely interested…this would be a long comment).

So, no on the Civil Rights Act of 1964, says it’s his biggest regret,

You have your facts wrong. “Biggest regret” (actually “mistake”) refers to the Klan. If you have a cite of him referring to his opposition to the 64 vote, please post and note the date. Otherwise, please retract.

Q: What has been your biggest mistake and your biggest success?

A: Well, it’s easy to state what has been my biggest mistake. The greatest mistake I ever made was joining the Ku Klux Klan

“Both RFK and LBJ changed their minds and their ways during the 1960s (as did your personal obsession, Robert Byrd).”
                -DrDick

This standard would exonerate all the Segregationists. Strom voted to renew the VRA (in the 1980′) and before that opposed the poll tax and the Klan.

But he was an unrepentant segregationist to his dying day.

• DrDick says:

Your selective perception is absolutely astounding. Where in that statement did I say anything different from what Holden said above? I did not and never have said that Byrd was a aggressive supporter of civil rights, only that he changed his mind about opposition to it. You might also follow Holden’s link which shows, despite your delusions, that Byrd actually voted for the bill you claim he opposed. Do try to pay attention and work on your reading comprehension.

• Manju says:

By “explained”, you mean “asserted”. In contrast, notice how I cite facts.

You are dead wrong on this one, but I know its a very hard pill to swallow.

• DrDick says:

And you have totally ignored all the facts that we have presented refuting your bullshit.

• Mrs Tilton says:

Look, can we all just agree to politely ignore Manju* rather than responding to him? That way instead of totally derailing yet another thread, he might sulk off and look for other people to annoy.

* At least when he is riding his ZOMG GRAND KLEAGLE ROBERT BYRD!!!!11! hobbyhorse. For all I know Manju might be delightfully witty and insightful when not having one of his fits. I’ve just never seen a comment by him in which he wasn’t.

• Glick says:

Huh! Yeah, NOW she is.

7. Ben says:

I don’t buy it. Frankly, the author of the piece is way too familiar with topics like Jewish Weimar Neo-Marxism and scholarly terms like “people group” for me to trust that he is a Real American.

I think this is another Nobama false flag operation, designed to throw Breitbart’s investigators off the trail of the Administration’s gravest crime: trying to give poor people the resources to avoid taking their option of last resort. Monsters.

• Eli Rabett says:

• sparks says:

We agree for different reasons. I’m a bit more sympathetic to all the poor who died than MA.

• Malaclypse says:

“There were two “Reigns of Terror,” if we would but remember it and consider it; the one wrought murder in hot passion, the other in heartless cold blood; the one lasted mere months, the other had lasted a thousand years; the one inflicted death upon ten thousand persons, the other upon a hundred millions; but our shudders are all for the “horrors” of the minor Terror, the momentary Terror, so to speak; whereas, what is the horror of swift death by the axe, compared with lifelong death from hunger, cold, insult, cruelty, and heart-break? What is swift death by lightning compared with death by slow fire at the stake? A city cemetery could contain the coffins filled by that brief Terror which we have all been so diligently taught to shiver at and mourn over; but all France could hardly contain the coffins filled by that older and real Terror—-that unspeakably bitter and awful Terror which none of us has been taught to see in its vastness or pity as it deserves.” – Mark Twain

• mark f says:

I think Erik’s point was that Marie Antoinette might’ve done well to share some of your sympathy.

• rea says:

Marie Antonette has something of an unfairly bad reputation. She almost certainly did not say, “Let them eat cake”–that incident, attributed to an unamed French princess, appears in something J. J. Rouseau wrote when MA was a 14-year old Austrian archduchess . . .

• mark f says:

Erik filed that report from Synecdoche, NY.

• mark f says:

And by “Erik” I meant “Eli Rabett.”

• joe from Lowell says:

I love a rainy night!
                  I love a rainy night!
                  I love to hear the thunder, watch the…the..uh…

What?

• mark f says:

Eli Rabett said “Poor people’s option of last resort is often best avoided. See Antoinette, Marie”

Sparks said “I’m a bit more sympathetic to all the poor who died than MA.”

I responded to Sparks, suggesting that Eli’s point, which I misattributed to Erik, might’ve been that Marie Antoinette would’ve done well to share Sparks’s sympathy.

Rea said that Marie Antoinette probably didn’t say what we think she said about cake.

Knowing that, I suggested in maybe a too-clever way that Eli’s point, again misattributed to Erik, was more about the monarchy’s policies and general attitudes inside Versailles than about Marie Antoinette per se.

Then I realized my Eli/Erik error and corrected it.

8. commie atheist says:

Every night I hope and pray
    A Jew lover will come my way
    A Jew to hold in my arms
    And know the magic of his charms
    ‘Cause I want (yeah-yeah, yeah)
    A Jew (yeah-yeah, yeah)
    To call (yeah-yeah, yeah)
    My own (yeah-yeah)
    I want a Jew lover
    So I don’t have to Jew alone

9. JW Mason says:

Interesting historical fact: Gompers did have some correspondence with Engels, who encouraged his decisions to make the AFL (unlike the earlier Knights of Labor) an organization of wage-workers only, as opposed to artisans, small business owners, etc. And of course it is absolutely true that many American unions have had Marxists, Communists and their allies in prominent positions, especially in their periods of greatest success. I don’t just mean the CIO in the 1930s, but — for instance — 1199, the very powerful and (at the time) militant New York health care workers union, which was largely led by ex communists during its period of mass organizing in the 1960s and 1970s.

It’s true, of course, that it’s absurd to call the AFL-CIO a “Marxist” organization. But you know what? We’d be better off, if it were.

10. pasta65 says:

I read his hot off the presses expose and halfway through keyboard kommando throws up a Woody Allen video and after that all I could think about was Woody and Soon-Yi Previn sexy time so I sort of lost the main crux of his journalistic poopy diaper.

My main takeaway was Jewy Jew Jew, BTW I’m 1/6th Jew so I can’t be an anti-Semite and Fluke is a slut.

Also he wants WAR.

More WAR and then a little more War.

The chicken shit also blocked me from trolling him. What a douche.

11. rea says:

My god, the woman’s boyfriend’s grandfather once stayed in a Miami hotel at the same time as a union leader later accused of violence!
    Q. E. F. D.

12. [...] TBogg and Erik Loomis, here is some real old-school uncut medium-rare Jew-baiting. I won’t dignify it with quotes, [...]

13. blowback says:

From that article

Bill and Nancy Mutterperl, Adam’s parents. Love the color of your hat, Bill. It’s reflective of your ideals.

OMG, that means that George W Bush and Dick Cheney, David Cameron and Vladimpaler Putin are all CLOSET COMMUNISTS! OMG, OMG, even St Ronnie is a NOT-IN-THE-CLOSET COMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ajay says:

To be honest, I don’t think that an assertion that former KGB officer, Russian authoritarian leader and Stalin fanboy Vladimir Putin is a closet Communist is absolutely off-the-wall.

14. Steve LaBonne says:

Could we please seal off, once and for all, the bubble universe in which wingtards dwell? Then we’d be rid of them and they’d be spared any further painful contact with us horrible sane people libs.

15. [...] are still trying to trash Sandra Fluke. This time, they find she is dating a liberal Jew. Oh noes! Erik Loomis of Lawyers, Guns and Money provides insightful commentary. Sandra Fluke’s boyfriend is…wait…a [...]

16. mark f says:

New Bedford, MA, where Raphael Mutterperl ran the family’s [handbag] manufacturing arm, was a hotbed of Marxist trade-unionism in early 20th century America. [. . .] For some added historical context, two popular Marxists, Samuel Gompers and Daniel De Leon, agitated in New Bedford, and were instrumental in fomenting strikes amongst the workers of the textile mills there.

Even aside from the factual errors and gross anti-Semitism, this is incredibly stupid. Eliot Ness worked in Chicago, where noted bootlegging gangster Al Capone operated. Therefore, they were allies.

17. ExurbanMom says:

Oh, the stupid, it burns so early in the morning.

By his logic, Orangey Boehner is best buds with Pres. Obama…they live in the same city, you know…

18. actor212 says:

Mutterperl is the Jew of conservative fascism

19. TKK says:

All of the LG&M topics are coming together – right in this thread! Not only bizarre obsessions of the right, but US Navy ships as well. Here is a picture of the USS Samuel Gompers.

20. LSmith says:

OMG, about 25 years ago I worked as the administrative assistant to a prominant Jewish stockbroker in Scottsdale named Louis Perlmutter. It’s quite obvious to me now that the juxtaposition of the name was simply a ruse to hide his connection to the notorious Boston Mutterperls!! I’m certain, in looking back, that many of those “trades” I helped him negotiate were coded messages back and forth with fellow marxist-zionist-socialists! My god, the man was so blatant he even gave me a HANDBAG as a birthday gift one year! I feel so … dirty.

21. Ransom says:

I went to Samuel Gompers Middle School in Madison, WI. I don’t recall anyone ever thinking that was very subversive. Though I wonder if Scott Walker has had it renamed yet?

Honestly, the extent which the right and the moneyed interests have pressed their advantage against working people over the last 30 years just shows how valid Marxist economic theory has proved to be over the long haul.

22. joe from Lowell says:

the typical Jewish variant of socialism.

Holy shit..

Holy shit.

Holy shit!

This is not like Nazi political rhetoric; this is actual Nazi political rhetoric.

23. joe from Lowell says:

Whoa! Erik Loomis, get out of my head!

If you ever come to Lowell, my house will be the one with the aluminum foil on the windows.

24. sleepyirv says:

Funny, socialism wouldn’t be the political ideology I would call out from the Weimar Republic.

In fact, if I was talking about the Jews, I might just leave out 1930s Germany. (For us who skipped their “American Jew Socialism Commie Monster” class, is he suggesting Jewish immigrants running away from the freakin’ Nazis brought their filthy European socialism to American and/or time traveled back to the 19th Century to influence Brandis/Gompers to a life of Commie Atheism?)

25. [...] and attacks her boyfriend as a “socialist.” (Other hacks refer to the boyfriend as A “socialist Jew.”) Hoft lifted year-old vacation pictures from her Facebook page, the message being, “she wants [...]

26. Anonymous says:

Heh. I just posted about the continued attacks on Sandra Fluke too. Now it’s not just her, it’s her boyfriend and his family. And how she’s having hot sexy sex in Italy/Spain/California with her soshulist Jew boyrfiend and she wants YOU to pay for the birth control.

Keep it up wingnts (I know, easy for me to say …). Because as I wrote on my post, these attacks are all based on a LIE originated with Rush “I Make $50 Million A Year” Limbaugh. That she somehow wanted taxpayers to pay for her birth control. Which she never said.

The more they attack her and make her life a living hell, the bigger her award when she sues that fat asshole all the way to hell and back.

27. Hey
    I’m a Jew living in New Bedford, does that mean I’m a radical communist expletive? Cool. Having moved here 22 years ago to set up my boat-building shop I have to say that this area is full of honest friendly folk who like to volunteer. We have our jerks of course, and corruption that goes straight back to the Mayflower, but on the whole the ethnic diversity of New Bedford has been to our advantage in all fields.
    I also ended up with the old sergeant’s desk from the New Bedford Police Dept and discovered among a trove of other documents hidden behind drawers since 1914 the diary of the sergeant in charge of the 1928 Textile Strike. It’s preserved in the new police department.
    Check out Spinner Publications http://www.spinnerpub.com for some great books on these same subjects.
    And Lastly, this was where the Jews fleeing the inquisition ended up after Portugal, so go figure.

• Njorl says:

this area is full of honest friendly folk who like to volunteer.

Volunterring is just giving according to your ability to others according to their need you commie tool!

28. Aaron Baker says:

Justice Brandeis . . . Brandeis University . . . Samuel Gompers . . . will this depravity never cease?

29. [...] Further proof. Smearing Sandra Fluke the first time around caused considerable bruising, so conservatives, like some spiteful devil-child from a horror movie must have their revenge – Conservatives move on to Anti-Sematic attacks on Fluke’s boyfriend [...]

30. Smaugg says:

Heh. If a tribute to Gompers is a symbol of Maoist tendencies in a city, then San Antonio, TX is about as Red as they come. There’s a large statue of Gompers across from the Gonzalez center…

:D

31. Quiddity says:

I diagrammed the shocking expose.

here

32. Visitor says:

Can’t compete with the snarkmeisters above; gonna comment anyway.

What on G*d’s green earth does any personal detail (even non-slimetastic personal descriptions) about Ms. Fluke’s boyfriend have to do with her (iirc) lesbian classmate’s polycystic ovaries, hello????

The only good I can find — other than shining some light on some ugly creepy-crawlies on the right — in Mr. Bayne’s rantings is that by his “logic”, Scott Walker is a raving Marxist. After all, he spent weeks and weeks sharing not just a city but a *building* with all those union organizers!

Sigh.

Thanks for helping me finding some humor in this sewage!

33. 4jkb4ia says:

I cannot imagine that the person who wrote that knows any Jews. If he did he would not have these wild fantasies about Brandeis University. I mean, Brandeis is there because Ivy League schools had quotas, for crying out loud.
    I hope he is being mocked all over the Internet.

(GO ZAGS! Hopefully that was too subtle to count as ranting and raving :))

34. Carl906 says:

Brooks Bayne is so dreamy in his new brown shirt.

35. mew says:

I notice that this maniac has been signing a lot of his demented tweets with the acronym WAR (White Aryan Resistance). Can somebody please let CNN know that their employee Dana Loesch is supporting this Nazi?

36. stratplayer says:

Wow! I’m amazed that he didn’t work in the name of the Jewiest socialist Jew-Jew of all, that super-Jewy commie Jew, Saul Alinsky! Who was a Jew.

37. Brooks Bayne looks so handsome and cool in his brand new Brown shirt.

38. Magnificent issues altogether, you simply gained a brand new reader. What could you recommend in regards to your post that you just made some days in the past? Any certain?

39. Normally I don’t learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice article.

40. Attractive component of content. I simply stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually loved account your weblog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing for your augment and even I success you access constantly fast.

41. Repuestos says:

Woah this blog is magnificent i like studying your posts. Keep up the good work! You understand, many persons are looking around for this information, you could aid them greatly.

42. Free RP says:

Thanks for any other great post. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal means of writing? I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the look for such info.

43. Fantastic issues altogether, you just won a new reader. What could you suggest about your publish that you simply made some days ago? Any sure?

44. Hi my loved one! I want to say that this post is awesome, great written and include almost all important infos. I’d like to look more posts like this .

45. I have been surfing on-line more than 3 hours as of late, yet I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is lovely worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the net shall be much more helpful than ever before.

46. SHITSTAIN says:

WHO TO TRAP THE PARASITE TWO LEGGED JEWISH RATS.!!!
    PLACE A BAG OF MONEY ANY WHERE AND SET YOUR TRAP, THE ONLY ONES THAT WILL FIND IT WILL BE THE JEWISH RATS.