Shorter Ross Douthat: It's truly inexplicable that many Democrats oppose a deficit "compromise" made between a conservative nominal Democrat and a conservative Republican that includes such longstanding liberal preferences as ending the EITC and slashing the top marginal tax rate to levels not seen since...
- The Freaks Come Out Every Day
- A Possible Breakthrough for Starbucks Workers United?
- Julie Su on AI in Hollywood
- Me and Mrs. Self-Owns
- New Frontiers in Capitalism: Surge Testing Fast Food Prices
- Try that in a small town
- Memorializing the Black Panthers
- Bill Ackman’s journey
- Erik Visits an American Grave, Part 1,562
- The misogyny is the point
2008 democratic primary agriculture baseball books California china civil liberties Civil War climate change COVID-19 deaths education energy environment film food foreign policy gay and lesbian rights Gilded Age graves hacktacular health care higher education immigration i see dead people labor LGM film club music music notes Native Americans new gilded age nfl podcast race racism reproductive freedom russia Sarah Palin slavery Supreme Court television texas This Day in Labor History trump wingnuttery