Earlier today Junior Seau became at least the sixth seventh former NFL player to commit suicide since 2005, joining Terry Long, Shane Dronett, Dave Duerson, Andre Waters, Kenny McKinley, and Ray Easterling. (A side note: one in every six members of the 1994 San Diego...
- Narco Farm
- Another Step Toward Cancelling Student Loans
- Taking the Long View on Industrial Planning
- Conception: for Republicans, where life both begins, and ends
- What’s Next for SEIU?
- The most prevalent form of degradation in journalistic life
- Erik Visits an American Grave, Part 1,557
- How was I to know he was with the Russians too?
- Policy Tradeoffs
- Co-founder of Federalist Society has unfortunate accident in public
2008 democratic primary agriculture baseball books California china civil liberties Civil War climate change COVID-19 deaths education energy environment film food foreign policy gay and lesbian rights Gilded Age graves hacktacular health care higher education immigration i see dead people labor LGM film club music music notes Native Americans new gilded age nfl podcast race racism reproductive freedom russia Sarah Palin slavery Supreme Court television texas This Day in Labor History trump wingnuttery