Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil.
- Biden as unlikely Machiavellian hero…
- Bret Devereaux’s series on the diversity (and eventual collapse) of the Roman Empire is ridiculously good.
- Ross Douthat is… surprisingly good on the end in Afghanistan?
- Biddle and Zhukov on the unraveling of Afghan security forces.
- The things that might have been done to create a cleaner evacuation were often not in the power of the Biden administration to do.
- Creating the visual canon of America’s longest war.