Is the proposed operation likely to succeed? What might the consequences of failure? Is it in the realm of practicability in terms of material and supplies?
- USS Nimitz decided to leave, then turned around. Concerning? A bit, but if the Trump administration really had anything planned I suspect Nimitz would not have been ordered home in the first place.
- Speaking of which, hardliners in Iran are not being helpful at all to the cause of preventing a conflagration. Not that you’d expect them to be.
- North Korea’s strategic project for the past three decades has largely been to use nuclear weapons to make up for conventional deficiencies. How deficient are North Korean forces?
- Flying the MiG-31…
- Still not quite sure what to do with the story about the microwave attacks on US diplomatic establishments in Cuba and China…
- S-400 situation with Turkey looks unlikely to settle itself anytime soon.