Would not the sight of a single enemy airplane be enough to induce a formidable panic? Normal life would be unable to continue under the constant threat of death and imminent destruction.
- HushKit has a list of the top 13 unmanned aerial vehicles in aviation history…
- Refurbished 1950s-era bombers are all the rage, all over the world.
- Naval safety talks are important, because establishing rules of the road between rivals helps to avoid accidents and misunderstandings, and China skipped the latest session with the US.
- I don’t know much about the conflict in Western Sahara, but Trump’s decision to recognize the occupation doesn’t seem to be good.
- Do we need to re-learn net assessment?
- US military aircraft ready rates… are not good.