Well, then it isn’t one to you, since nothing is really good or bad in itself—it’s all what a person thinks about it. And to me, Denmark is a prison.
- A grim tale of late Soviet arms exports…
- Big spy thing with Denmark. Lots going on here, including under the table collaboration between spy services and the use of intelligence for negotiation leverage. I’d say it’s possible, but far from certain, that this could sink the F-35 in Denmark.
- Speaking of the F-35, looks like the Panther is on Greece’s wish list.
- On the danger and persistence of manning gaps in the US Navy...
- Wargames, but in space.
- More on the Liberator, which I haven’t had the chance to watch yet but am looking forward to.