Initiative means freedom to act, but it does not mean freedom to act in an offhand or casual manner.
- Shock and surprise in warfare; where do we look for effects?
- Rough days ahead for the Army?
- China is sanctioning three big US defense companies for selling equipment to Taiwan. Boeing and Raytheon are more exposed than LockMart, but all three are more vulnerable than the article suggests, I think, because of supply chain and subcontractor issues.
- Big ol’ RAND research report on NATO air forces, if you’re into that sort of thing.
- Flying and fighting in the Gloster Javelin…
- Gotta be careful around those container ships.