Tuesday NatSec Roundup
I am a Ford, not a Lincoln.
- The perils of Chinese naval modernization…
- Interesting little story about Georgia and the Su-25 Frogfoot attack jet. Georgia is a pretty small country to be able to produce and assemble an attack plane all on its own. I’m also curious about the IP rights situation.
- Army finally expressing some openness to renaming Fort Bragg, Fort Hood, and the other major bases named after Confederates. For a nice sense of how this matters within the military, listen to this podcast interview of a USAF lieutenant colonel.
- Space Force? More like Space Farce, amirite?
- Russian thinking on nuclear deterrence.
- Real world side-by-side comparison of a Nimitz and a Ford class carrier.