We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.
- Nice little explainer on how Armistice Day became Veteran’s Day in the United States.
- An account of the geopolitics of the Korea-Japan dispute that I don’t wholly agree with. The field of Geopolitics (such that it is) tends to be far too deterministic for my comfort, understating the roles played by ideology and contingency.
- The complexities of Chinese intellectual property theft in the United States are, well, complex, but it’s obviously bad when a dragnet-style approach is being used to target just about anyone of Chinese descent.
- Back when we used to deport radicals…
- Nice, brief discussion of the state of US cyber civil defense.
- I am looking forward to the Mandalorian.