Over the past two weeks I have driven thousands of miles, attended two bachelor’s parties, witnessed two weddings, and gained six pounds. I’ve been only periodically in touch with the inter-tubes during the time, so please forgive the paucity of blogging. Home by Wednesday night, with luck. Some random stuff I don’t have time to blog about:
- WTF Kucinich!? Hope that this has been manufactured by Syrian state media.
- Not surprised by the claim that lawyers are being over-produced, but uncertain of the methodology used in this report. Bar passage rate seems the wrong metric.
- Note to Jim Webb: Please stop sounding stupid.
- Very interesting on the enduring effects of Vietnam draft lottery numbers…
- There are limits to the utility of comparing the Soviet and Chinese navies.
- Nuthin’ good about the idea of loose Pakistani nukes.
- Conservative silliness on civil-military relations.
Don’t be surprised by a couple more posts of this nature while I clear out the Google Reader backlog.