If you kill enough of them, they stop fighting
- Elections in Taiwan resulted in the re-election of President Tsai Ing-wen of the DPP. This was not unexpected, but it was not the result that Beijing would have preferred.
- I have a piece up at the Diplomat which looks at Singapore’s recent acquisition of the F-35B.
- Interesting look at accountability efforts for war crimes in the Syrian Civil War.
- The People’s Liberation Army Navy commissioned its first Big Ol’ Destroyer, which any sensible human would call a cruiser.
- Space Force is bad. That said, here’s a bad argument against Space Force.
- The B-52H no longer carriers nuclear bombs. I dunno what the odds would have been in 1955 for the proposition “no B-52 will ever deliver a nuclear weapon in anger,” but it seems that we’ve arrived on the happy side of that prop.