The future of our nation is indissolubly bound up in the development of air power
- As many have pointed out, the upshot of the last week is that the US and Iran have been hitting each other by hitting each other in Iraq, which actually means hitting Iraq. Iraqis seem to think that this sucks.
- Iranian missiles look pretty accurate, which is perhaps one reason why Saudi Arabia has been trying to tone things down lately…
- Much remains uncertain about the shootdown of the Ukrainian 737, but here’s a good run down of what we know and what we can surmise.
- Singapore is buying F-35Bs. The short take-off and landing appeals to a country that’s basically a postage stamp, and Singapore might at some point even think about putting them on boats.
- Modi’s horrific domestic policies are bleeding into, and undercutting, India’s foreign policy architecture.
- What happens when Trump orders war crimes?