I will not move my army until I am absolutely ready.
- The Admiral Kuznetsov has caught fire. This does not bode well for the future of Russian naval aviation. They could always buy a new carrier from China… This response, from the crew of the HMS Queen Elizabeth, is really quite classy.
- The National Defense Authorization Act did not go well for progressives. I dunno how much of the progressive wish list was plausible from a legislative point of view, but doesn’t look awesome.
- Space Force is part of the above, and will become part of the Air Force. It’s gonna be a clusterfuck, so at least it will be a bipartisan clusterfuck.
- On impeachment as a national security issue, from the point of view of the Framers.
- More on the Afghanistan papers…
- Flying and fighting in the Dassault Rafale.