- Timothy Snyder pushes back on allegations of fascist connections in the Ukrainian opposition.
- Jay Ulfelder wonders about the implications of scholarly engagement.
- Fred Kaplan argues that Obama could have done nothing to stop the occupation of Crimea.
- Dan Nexon is (justifiably) irritated by the return of the Resolve Fairy.
- Ukrainian military restraint has been remarkable, but the reserves are now mobilizing.
- Would Russia take a way out, if offered?
- Opportunities for miscalculation aplenty…