Politician Scumbag of the Day

[ 46 ] December 14, 2012 |

Mike Huckabee.

1. MAJeff says:

Fundamentalist fuckwit is fundamentalist fuckwit. What a shock.

The most amazing thing about this guy is that he managed to sucker Jon Stewart into thinking he’s a decent human being. This is the odious asshole he’s always been, no different than Bryan Fisher.

2. arguingwithsignposts says:

It’s still 4 hours to go on the east coast!

3. That’s odd. Just the other day, I overheard someone saying, “…since they took prayer out of the schools” – I don’t know what the subject was – and I realized it had been a long time since I’d heard anyone bring up that old saw.

• Emily says:

Does it even matter that “they” didn’t take prayer out of public school? Students can pretty much pray all they want to in public schools, silently or aloud, individually or in groups, and if there’s some school that doesn’t understand this, the parents should contact the ACLU.

What “they” did was end the school itself leading mandatory prayers.

4. arguingwithsignposts says:

God must be some kind of weakling if he can’t stay in a school because they won’t allow mandatory prayer time.

5. montag2 says:

If he chokes while wolfing down a fried squirrel, I’ll try to remember–in his parlance–that it was God’s will.

6. arguingwithsignposts says:

Never is that new blog logo more appropriate.

7. Dr Paisley says:

[W]e’ve made it a place where we don’t want to talk about eternity, life, what responsibility means, accountability

School? I thought Huckabee was talking about his governorship, and Maurice Clemmons. Sanctimonious douchenugget.

8. laura says:

What a dope. I wonder if he’s even read yet that the shooter was mentally ill.

9. Malaclypse says:

Man, Huckabee’s God really is a craven, snivelling asshole.

10. Chester Allman says:

Vile, vile piece of shit. What a disgusting excuse for a human being.

11. Woodrowfan says:

and now I’m seeing ads for a degree in “Christian Counseling” from liberty “University” on this page. Must be because of Huckascum’s name appearing.

I think and and Fisher and Perkins and the rest of their ilk are in for a nasty surprise when they face their maker….

• cpinva says:

as i was taught, god tends to get pissed off at those who take his name in vain, and use it to skim cash from the rubes.

so yeah, they’re fucked, on both counts. oh, to be a fly on st. peter’s golden gate………….

• Spud says:

I would like them to meet their maker in a very immediate way. Preferably in a manner involving forcible bestiality and being sewn into the body of a dead animal (I wish I could take credit for that)

12. Jon H says:

With any luck someone heard that, wondered why a supposedly-loving God would fail to prevent the slaughter of 20 children (maybe jam the gun? that’d even preserve the killer’s choice to attempt the killing), and become an atheist.

13. Dan says:

What an utter and completely contemptible jackass. There’s really nothing else to say to that..

14. Pee Cee says:

I was wondering where those idiots on Facebook were getting this “it wouldn’t have happened if we hadn’t taken GOD out of schools” bullshit …

There were too many posts for one of ‘em to have come up with it on their own.

15. somethingblue says:

Lately I find myself rooting for the theory that the entire universe is a computer simulation. It would be a great relief.

16. thebewilderness says:

If the Christ these assholes claim to worship returns in their lifetime he is likely to drive them out of their corporate temple, down the road, and into the pits of hell.

17. Major Kong says:

God wanted to help.

He was just too busy helping people win football games and Grammy Awards.

18. jon says:

This should go a long way to preventing Mike Huckabee from ever being President.

19. Mike Schilling says:

It is true that kids are getting shot instead of burned at the stake.