In their shameless violations of the existing standards and customs of international law, the Chinese authorities go to lengths which even the most reactionary of imperialist governments have rarely permitted themselves.
- France, sovereignty, and cybersecurity
- Russian submarine design bureau comes under attack… possibly from Chinese hackers?
- China’s jet engine game is improving…
- Nice breakdown of the legal constraints that groups like Wagner (and their American counterparts) operate under.
- Thoughts on how to set up structures of managed competition between China and the US in order to reduce the chances of conflict…
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Russian airpower, but were afraid to ask.