Aircraft carriers are a shitty idea, but I don’t appreciate the callousness.
- Interesting walkthrough of the Pearl Harbor attack.
- Very good post about rebuilding arms control expertise at the State Department. There’s plenty of blame to go around, but Biden has the opportunity to do good work.
- Folks are *still* trying to save INS Viraat from the scrapyard.
- Deep dive by a retired US Army officer on Indian military culture.
- Read all about the missiles on Canada’s new frigates…
- This is representative of some extremely bad tendencies on thinking about US foreign policy from a progressive perspective. Kind of a Murc’s Law for International Politics, in which the Soviet Union has no agency.