I don’t know why they call in Hoth. They should call it Coldth.
- F-117s! And a bit on why the F-117 never had air-to-air capability, but did have precision-nuke capability.
- A reminiscence on the life and work of Colin Gray.
- China and India have worked hard to keep audience costs in check with regard to their dispute, but haven’t been entirely successful. BTW, here is a good account of the clash from an Indian perspective.
- The George Floyd protests may affect how the Coast Guard handles boardings.
- The B-52 will never die!
- It’s the National Review, but nevertheless an interesting discussion on what the next generation of aircraft carrier should look like.