Winston had ten ideas every day, only one of which was good, and he did not know which it was. … Without him England was lost for a certainty, with him England has been on the verge of disaster time and again.
- Here’s a good account of what Russia and China have been up to over the last decade. I’ve been a touch skeptical about the resilience of this relationship, but it’s certainly given both countries quite a lot of strategic freedom.
- It appears that Russia is commencing with the construction of prototypes for its new PAK DA stealth bomber. That puts it on a schedule roughly similar to the B-21 Raider and the Xian H-20, although I suspect that the Russians will struggle to keep pace with either the Chinese or the Americans.
- Wargaming: What is it good for? Lot of interesting perspectives here…
- How to work under a bad leader.
- B-1Bs flying over the Black Sea with the accompaniment of Ukrainian MiGs and Sukhois?
- The changing face of Chinese nationalism.