The guy you don’t see will kill you.
- It looks like the USN will be more aggressive in response to Iranian fastboat operations in the Gulf. While this could be characterized as an escalation on the US side, the Iranians (primarily the IRGC) have been very bad actors with respect to rules of the road.
- Honestly, I’ve never been that impressed with the F-4 Phantom II…
- Some additional thoughts on the Marine Corps reform effort.
- This looks like a lot of detail on RAF and Commonwealth operations in World War II; hope to pick up at some point.
- FDR and the Montgomery Ward seizure, in context of emergency executive powers.
- Russia gave up on some giant, expensive ships that it never was going to build in the first place.