From around the inter-tubes:
- It seems painfully obvious to me that Russian efforts to intimidate Finland will tend to push Helsinki in NATO’s direction, but mileage may vary.
- A brief from Dmitry Gorenburg on the future of the Russian Navy.
- I suppose we shouldn’t have let Loomis invest all of the donations in Bitcoin.
- On the weaponization of Santa Claus.
- Abolish West Point (and the rest of the military academies)? I think there’s a better case for this than abolishing the war colleges.
- What do graduate students need to know about the philosophy of science?