- Having Roland Emmerich pander to Shakespeare birthers may be too cruel to the birthers. Maybe maybe we can get Tom Shadyac to do an Orly Taitz hagiography…
- When a young woman’s privacy is grossly violated and she is possibly forced to perform sex acts against her will, the lesson seems to be that she did something wrong.
- Why everybody hates the Bank of America.
- For your existential Friday afternoon pleasure, what’s your number? Plumer adds some wonkiness.
- Nobody could have predicted that stories of black Confederate soldiers would prove to be bogus.
- As Jill says, hate the security theater game and not just the players. Systems that invite abuse are going to be abused.
- Fetal personhood laws are a really, really terrible idea.
- Paul Ryan, the Randian social democrat. The key is to remember that his plans have to be judged by his motivations rather than their results, and you can’t assume anything bad about his motivations. I mean, we wouldn’t want poor Mr. Ryan to be Borked, now would we?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.