To start your week:
- Dan Trombly on the contours of an air campaign in Syria, and (more importantly) why the United States should be extremely careful about intervening in the Syrian Civil War.
- The Rise of the Missile Carrier. Someday, predictions of the death of the aircraft carrier will come true, although doesn’t seem likely quite yet.
- Haven’t had the chance to dig into the Oxford Union Debate on Drone Warfare yet, but it looks very interesting.
- This description of what “winning” the drug war looks like sure makes losing sound attractive.
- What the Pivot to Asia is, what it expects to accomplish, and how it’s going so far.
- The full “Noble House of LGM” album; I’m not at all satisfied with the House Lemieux entry, so suggestions welcome…