Links of note:
- Slavery and America’s early foreign policy. Erik and I covered some of this ground in our series on George Herring’s From Colony to Superpower.
- Google Alert for the Soul.
- Game of Thrones and popular understandings of international relations.
- National Public Digital Library? Seems promising.
- Russian industrialization without Stalin. Haven’t really dug into it yet, but seems interesting.
- I kinda wish Republican attacks on Obama’s missile defense spending were true…
- Army War College Strategy Conference looks to have been very interesting.