For Sale!

[ 25 ] June 8, 2011 |

My recent comments notwithstanding, it should go without saying that my endorsement is most definitely for sale.  I, and indeed most of the other contributors to LGM, will happily shill for whatever you happen to be selling, provided you meet our very reasonable prices.  Of course, pricing depends on profile of contributor (Lemieux and I require top dollar, the rest of the band rather less), subject matter (Campos demands extra for weight loss product endorsements, and Noon’s coveted recommendation of anti-vax literature costs a pretty penny), nature of endorsement (if you want djw to actually use your hair product, or Loomis to use your hair loss product, you’ve got to be willing to open the wallet). Kaufman and Brockington are also available in the unlikely event that you can think of something that you’d want to have either of them endorse.

1. Krusty the Clown says:

I heartily endorse this event or product.

2. JRoth says:

Presumably SEK would be happy to endorse Mr. Leonard Dykstra’s financial services.

3. Murc says:

In order for me to get value for me dollar, I demand Charli’s endorsement! The rest of you are just filler, she’s the crown jewel! The plum in the pudding!

• Emma in Sydney says:

Wikileaks doesn’t have the money, unfortunately. Think what a difference a Carpenter endorsement would make to them? ‘We’ve only just begun….’

4. firefall says:

What’s teh going rate for political endorsements? (I can see a great Farley for Bachmann campaign here)

5. c u n d gulag says:

But if you’re charging, then how can this be a ‘free’ market of ideas?

6. Morbo says:

You’re behind the trend right out of the gate. We all know Brockington has already sold his endorsements to Qatar and Russia.

7. Quaker in a Basement says:

As one who often finds himself swimming against the tide of popular opinion, my endorsement isn’t worth much. However, I am quite willing to peddle my indifference to all comers.

8. yoyo says:

Hi, I’m Bob Farley, I write for the Shooting Lawyers for Money internet web site, and I’m here to endorse SarahPAC’s new ‘moose for your hair’, a wonderful product that does the bumpit without the bumpit!

9. Erik Loomis says:

This is bullshit.

I demand top dollar for my services. And by that, I mean that if you stacked some dollar bills on a table, you could buy my endorsement by giving me the top one in the stack.

Erik Loomis, environmental historian, heartily endorses Brand X of Tiger Penis Soup. Taste the last wild tiger cock and feel its power enter your own member. Lord it over your children that you were the last man who got to taste the tenderness of Tiger Dick!

Note: My endorsement is also available for shark fin soup and rare tropical woods.

10. cornbread says:

i named my zazzle store I am aware of all internet traditions in a most shameless attempt to make a buck off the genesis of that meme a few years ago. i’ll give a shiny quarter for an endorsement. or two for an even more valuable denunciation.

11. E L says:

Endorse this!

12. [...] the article: For Sale! : Lawyers, Guns & MoneyPosts Related to For Sale! : Lawyers, Guns & MoneyDomain Dollars: Pay.com Now Up For SaleWe just [...]