We have now arrived at Season 2 of the Game of Thrones podcast and — if you can believe it — we’re now recording them in real time. No longer will be ignorant of what happened later in Season 4, as we’ve now seen all this episodes.
Now our ignorance will be limited to what’s going to happen in Season 5, but still! Progress!
Works Attewell discusses (warning all these posts contain spoilers for all five books):
- Sansa I (deconstructing knighthood and Sansa the survivor)
- Tyrion I (Tyrion and the Small Council, Tyrion and Cersei)
- Bran I and II (Bran’s wolf dreams and the Northern political story)
- Dany I (Dany in the desert, the prophet narrative)
- Jon I, II, III (the Great Ranging from the Wall to Craster’s Keep)
- Prologue (Doomed Maester Cressen)
- Davos I (the Burning of the Gods, Stannis’ letter)