Some early evening Friday links:
- Yesterday, alicublog gave birth to a healthy, bouncing baby meme. Please congratulate the parents. And–if you’re on your second scotch–please give us your best TTDOSL.
- Why Republicans Keep Calling Women “Sluts.” Um, because it’s true? I mean, I’m basically just a vagina with legs looking for the nearest stuffed animal to dry-hump. So I wish the Republicans would leave me alone, ‘cuz I don’t even think I can get pregnant from that.
- Corey Robin writes a somewhat confusing post about women who benefit from feminism but make a living denouncing feminists. Phyllis Schlafly, I’m looking at you. OMG, how are you not dead yet? Jesus, you scared me!
- Quick, who said this?: “I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the ACORN community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America,” No, not Maya Angelou. What a stupid guess. No, silly people–it was this guy! UH DUR!!!
- I’m so excited about “Broad City.”