For your reading pleasure…
- Election Day in Kentucky! Big race in Lexington is the Democratic primary for KY-6, which pits Senator Reggie Thomas, Mayor Jim Gray, and Lt. Colonel Amy McGrath (USMC, ret.) against one another. It’s a great collection of candidates, but I went with McGrath.
- This Landler and Swanson article on the Trump administration’s approach to trade negotiations with China is just damning.
- Hey no spoilers; I just hope those guys on Erebus and The Terror get home safe.
- A core problem with the “the Democratic Party is destined for demographic supremacy” story that we’ve been hearing since 2004 is that there’s nothing to stop the GOP from increasing its share of the white vote. Politics never ends, folks.
- No war but proxy war.
- China, the US, and intellectual property.