Piggybacking off Christa’s earlier thread (Read it! And also…wow…memories, am I right?) I wanted to do a sexy music thread. Wherein “sexy” means sexy or lovey-dovey or romantic or anguished or, well…you know what I mean!
What are your favorite sexy songs?
Here are some of mine in no particular order:
- Love Song for a Vampire–Annie Lennox
- Slave to Love–Bryan Ferry
- All Night--Beyonce
- The Sensual World–Kate Bush
- Woman in Chains–Tears for Fears
- Don’t Stop the Dance–Bryan Ferry
- You’re the One–Kate Bush
- Feelin’ Love–Paula Cole
- Work Song–Hozier
I know I’m forgetting a couple, so check back for updates. (I know you’ll be waiting breathlessly for them!)