Dear internet, I would like my son to be sillier pic.twitter.com/vVTlWrekh5
— bspencer (@vacuumslayer) April 19, 2016
Links! Links! Get your hot, fresh links!
- David Futrelle asks “Is Rey from Star Wars an affront to God and a terrible role model for women?” If you’re anything like me I bet you can’t wait to find out!
- Guys, I’m starting to worry about David French, who seems to be going through some sort of Brooksian existential crisis.
- Suck it, SJW’s! God he isn’t gay — he’s a boob man!
- Kids imitate Donald Trump and it is YOOGELY funny in a super-classy way.
- Intrigued by this Vox review of “Green Room,” a film about a band who takes on a group of white supremacists.
- This is one man’s journey from MRA to feminist. It’s a great read.
- Don Watkins of The Federalist asks “Won’t someone think of the rich people?!“
- Here’s a link to my latest.
- Abigail Nussbaum talks about the toxic masculinity of “Dawn of Justice.”