Let’s find us some links…
- Bernstein is more skeptical than most that the GOP will obstruct the DC circuit nominations.
- Economic growth and peace in East Asia are probably connected.
- Employing a student to criticize teaching?
- Japan and the F-22.
- Defining the Sino-American relationship.
- Pentagon considers helping small business supplies. Good luck with that.
- Slowly plowing through Arrested Development. Wish I was more impressed, but then the third season wasn’t really very good, either.